I would like to thank Jacqueline Waller at http://www.healingforthenation.com for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am very honored!
In order to accept the award, I must thank the person that nominated me for the award, copy and paste the award to my blog, tell you 7 things about myself, and nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
7 things about myself:
1. I love to share God’s word with others through blogging
2. I have only been blogging since March
3. I spent seven years doing prison ministry
4. My favorite food is fried okra
5. I am on a journey to healthy living through nutrition and exercise
6. I like to crochet afghans
7. My favorite place to visit is the beach
7 blogs that I am nominating:
1. Abba Father – http://carolynrice.wordpress.com/
2. Deb’s Journal – http://debbonilla.wordpress.com/
3. Frantic Believing – http://franticbelieving.wordpress.com/
4. Saint In Training – http://saintintraining.net/
5. Stephanie Dyess – http://1woman2women.wordpress.com/
6. Rebecca Hamilton – http://publiccatholic.com/
7. Victoria – http://madeforvictory.com/
I want to thank everyone who visits my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my blogs. May God bless you all!