I am very honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Cindy French. You can view Cindy’s blog at http://cindyhfrench.com/. Cindy is a lovely, new friend of mine who offers stories that are “stranger than fiction” about facing life with hope and confidence no matter what the diagnosis. Thank you, Cindy, for honoring me with this award!
Now, I’m supposed to tell you ten things about myself, so here goes:
1) I am married to the love of my life.
2) I have 2 children and 5 grandchildren.
3) The greatest joy of my life is ministering God’s word and healing to those who are hurting.
4) I am the youngest of five children.
5) I enjoy reading, writing, crocheting, and traveling.
6) I am retired.
7) My day begins with a special time in worship and prayer with my Lord Jesus!
8) For health and fitness I am walking 7-8 miles daily.
9) I’m not used to having to think of so much to say about myself!
10) I would rather talk about Jesus and what He is doing in the lives of people than anything else!
Since I am relatively new to the Word Press blogging family I have not had much time to get acquainted with other bloggers so my ability to nominate others is very limited. I’m supposed to nominate 10, but I don’t have that many so here are the ones that I think deserve the special recognition of the “One Lovely Blog Award”.
I want to thank all my readers for visiting my blogs and leaving such encouraging “likes” and “comments”. You all are the best! Those of you who have subscribed to following my blogs have encouraged me to seek the Lord for daily inspiration to offer encouragement and spiritual nourishment to my readers! God Bless you all!