I want to thank Nici Roberson for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Nici is a sweet young woman who has a heart to share with the world the happenings of her life while giving God the glory! I recommend that you visit her blog at http://niciroberson.wordpress.com and give God glory for what He is doing in and through Nici!
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
The Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cake! My sister-in-law makes a delicious carrot cake as well as a “to die for” peach cobbler! Yum!!!!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Awww, there’s no question in my mind…..chocolate always wins with me!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Do I have a favorite? Probably M&M’s!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Probably after a meal!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My husband says, “Sweet Pea”.
The Baker’s Dozen Nominees:
I appreciate these bloggers and want to acknowledge their ability to follow the Holy Spirit in inspiring, encouraging or teaching their readers.